At the heart of the Manche department, the town is ideally located to discover some of Normandy’s places of interest:
- 1 hour from Cherbourg and its maritime museum (the Cité de la Mer), the Mont-Saint-Michel or D-Day beaches.
- 35 mins from Villedieu-les-Poêles, famous for its coppers, or from Avranches and its Scriptorial (manuscripts museum).
- 30 mins from Granville, its port and the maison Christian Dior, and 10 mins from Coutances and its cathedral.
Out at sea, the Chausey islands archipelago and the Channel Islands.
For your leisure, the seaside resort offers a wide array of activities:
- 18-hole golf course (10% discount on the green fee for customers
- Horse Riding
- Kit surf (equipment storeroom made available for customers)
- Gathering seafood by hand…
You will also be able to walk or run on the 3-kilometer dyke, discover the protected site of the Pointe d’Agon and the surrounding castles.
The hotel has 2 electrically-assisted bicycles available for hire.
Last but not least, at Agon-Coutainville, you’ll be at the heart of the 1st oyster-farming basin.